Client support representatives will assist new and existing clients via telephone, email and live chat on a variety of topics, delivering top level, prompt and courteous support.
Operations Specialists are responsible for processing a variety of different report types through a number of different vendors, placing orders and fulfilling results as they are returned to us online.
This employment opportunity requires a high level of attention to detail, and is a hybrid of these two positions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet clients and applicants via phone, email and live chat.
- Engage in conversation to identify client or applicant needs and efficiently resolve them.
- Effectively explain our web application to new and existing clients or applicants.
- Communicate well with peers quickly and professionally.
- Juggle a variety of report types, processing and fulfilling report results online.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of criminal state and county criminal restrictions and exceptions.
- Perform internet research to assist in the operations process.
- Perform data entry by request from new or existing clients.
- Work in a team-oriented and professional environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening.
- Have previous customer service experience, preferably via phone and email.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Web savvy and computer literate.
- Quick learning and great multitasking.
- The ability to type 50+ WPM.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office software suite.
- Must be a team player and get along well with peers.
- Effective and prompt problem solving abilities.
- On the 91st day the new employee starts to accrue vacation credit.
- On the 121st day the new employee accrues their first 8 hour credit. At the end of every 30-31 days (anniversary day) they accrue an additional day at the rate of 8 hours per month or 30-31 days.
- Backgrounds Online offers 401(k) retirement plans to employees after 1 year of employment.
- On the 91st day, Backgrounds Online currently offers health and dental coverage through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- High school or equivalent
- Client Support: 3 years
- Administrative/Office: 3 years